Welcome to Premier Collision - The Area's Newest Collision Repair Center!
Let us minimize the headache that comes from being in an accident by working
with the insurance company to repair your vehicle to pre-accident condition.
We offer a full line of paint and body repair services by I-car certified technicians.
- We work with all insurance companies
- Experienced paint and repair work for all makes/models of vehicles
- Innovative waterborne paint system utilizing computerized color-matching techniques
- Hydraulic frame machine with laser measuring system for full frame and unibody repairs
- A/C Service
- Assistance with glass replacement and repair
- Suspension and steering repairs
- I-car Certified Technicians
- Modern facility with state of the art equipment and comfortable conditioned waiting
- Customer lounge with free WiFi and TV
Innovative, Top-of-the-Line Equipment & Facility
Blowtherm Paint Booth
From the brand new 6600 square-foot facility to our full line of industry leading
auto-repair equipment, Premier Collision spared no expense in building their business.
We are the FIRST shop in the state of Louisiana with the Blowtherm Extra Series
full downdraft paint booth, with an innovative air-speed control ceiling, which
aides in the spraying and curing of waterborne paints. The air-speed control ceiling
also supports a clean, debris-free paint finish! Check out the
video on Facebook.
American Freedom GT full-frame machine
The American Freedom GT is a three-tower, full-frame machine with Velocity laser
measuring system. This setup allows us to repair frames back to exact factory specifications,
down to the millimeter.
State-of-the-Art Waterborne Paints
Example of waterborne paints used in repair
Premier Collision is the only shop in the Zachary area, and one of only a limited
number of shops in the region, to use waterborne paints on their vehicles
While we are using the cutting-edge technology behind waterborne paints, most shops are still
using chemically-heavy, solvent-based paints.
Waterborne paints are friendlier to the environment than solvent-based paints (as
they contain lower VOCs), and promote a better paint match to the factory paint,
as 70% of auto manufacturers are now using waterborne paints in their factories.
So therefore, our paint is matching like-product to like-product.
(Read more about the BASF Refinish
line of products or their OnyxHD waterborne basecoat system.)