Auto Body and Collision Repair Services
Automotive Collision Repair Center Specializing in Auto Body Repair, Auto Painting, Frame Straightening, Suspension Repair, Steering Repair, and more.
We’ve Got You Covered
We know that you have a choice of where to take your car when you’ve been in an accident and we thank you for trusting us with one of your most prized possessions.
Here is a quick check list of things to consider when you have been involved in an accident.
- When safe to do so, move vehicles involved to a safe area but be careful not to leave the scene.
- If anyone is hurt, contact Emergency Medical Services (911).
- Contact the police – an officer may be needed at the scene.
- Remain calm, don’t panic and be polite.
- Always cooperate with the authorities.
- Collect contact information for all people present, including any witnesses and the tow company if your car is towed.
- Obtain information from the police report.
- Take pictures to document the accident and damage to all vehicles involved. Collect information about all vehicles including year/make/model, license plate and insurance.
Report the Accident
- Report the accident and any vehicle damage to your insurance company. Tell them you will have repairs performed by Premier Collision and provide them our contact information. They may recommend another repair facility and use rebuttals – but remember: it is YOUR RIGHT to have your vehicle repaired at the facility of your choice.
- Call us at Premier Collision and let us assist you in filing your claim and having your vehicle moved to our facility.
- RELAX and let us handle the rest for you!
Innovative, Top-of-the-Line Equipment & Facility
From our 11,600 square-foot facility to our full line of industry leading auto-repair equipment, Premier Collision spares no expense.
Because your vehicle is so important us, our policy is to ONLY partner with the best providers of products, services, and equpment in the industry, so only the best touch your car.
Axalta Coating Systems – When only the best will do.
As the worldwide leader in OEM Coating System approvals Axalta Coating Systems is a fantastic partner and the obvious choice of providing the best refinishing products for our customers. The company is American Owned and the customer service is domestically operated.
Triple Tower Laser Measuring Frame Straightening System.
The American Freedom GT is a three-tower, full-frame machine with Velocity laser measuring system. The high powered hydraulic setup allows us to repair frames and unibodies back to exact factory specifications, down to the millimeter.
Collision Repair Services
We offer all the below services as extensions to our collision repair services so you get a one-stop shop!
Top-Quality Auto Body Repair
Attention to detail in everything we do insures perfect fit and finish.
Our I-Car Certified Technicians work on all makes and models of cars, trucks, and SUVs.
Axalta Coating Systems
Experienced Paint and Auto Body Repair Work.
Our systems, processes, and highly expericence staff help create flawless surfaces and contures.
State-of-the-Art Paint Spray Booth
State-of -the-Art Paint System Equiment and Booth.
Axalta Coating Systems color matching helps us match all the most popular colors.
Full-Frame Straightening Machine
Hydraulic Frame Machine with Laser Measuring System
Utilized to insure full frame and unibody structures are perfectly repaired and aligned.
We live in your Neighborhood
Super Friendly Staff to Attend to Your Every Need
We pride ourselves on our quick response and services. If you need anything, we’re on it.
Suspension and Steering Repair
Full Service Suspention and Sterign Repair
From in-house technicians to dealership work, we do what’s required to insure proper repair.
Unlike other shops out there, we do “out of pocket repairs” as well.
Our relationship with the communities we serve and our customers is just as important.
We work with all insurance companies… so you don’t have to.
We take all the stress out the transaction and get you back on the road fast.
Collision Center Client Lounge
Comfortable Air Conditioned Customer Lounge
Be comfortable while you wait in our Wi-Fi and TV equipped Customer Lounge
Likely to Recommend
“This was my second time using this shop and I’m very pleased with their work. Everyone was very pleasant and helpful.“
~ Kandi (Nissan owner) 9/11/20
Likely to Recommend
“Their repair work was excellent. The staff at Premier Collision went above and beyond. Their work is fantastic.“
~ Sydney (Nissan owner) 8/31/20
Full Service Collision Center
Auto Body and Paint Shop
We love our customers and we love taking care of them. It’s why we get flooded with call daily. If you need to reach us, try email first.
Of course, if you need to speak with us ASAP, give us ring and we’ll get to you just as quickly as we can.